haiyo!
I'm so feeling sick now! i have no idea why!!!
i just know that I'm feeling so HOT now....
not fever that hot, it's like........( shit, don't know explain! >< )
whatever lah, i just know I'm spending my day very great today haha!
i guess my friend and & me ( i mean mostly me) like to plan things so sudden and we think OUT OF THE BOX ! HAHA!
at school today, it's chee hau ( char char ) birthday,
and actually we didn't decide to go anywhere de then he say wanna drink Ochado wor,
so i say " Lets go then!! haha "
then all like " okay! good... lets go haha "
sue ern said " I'm hungry, can we get some food from there? there got things eat ah? "
( seriously i don't know how you can survive through the famine 30, you get hungry so fast! haha kidding! )
so everyone suggest we go eat at wong kok@setia walk.
clement so funny! he said " you guys serious?? we really going? "
he following and terpaksa do something that quite bad that make sue ern feel guilty XP
(she really feel guilty now haha!! )
so this is setia walk! still under renovation & haven't completely open for public
this is the birthday boy and yong jian looking what to eat ! i guess they're hungry haha
talking bout what so funny ah?
she's feeling guilty and tired. she said she's headache. she repeated it for more than 10 times already !!! haha
yong jian so cool. he look like a bookworm or those shy type but actually he's very humour! :O
i really cant expect it lo! hahaha
there's a mirror hahahhaa
we get the birthday drinks !! for free!! haha
i don't have idea why he smile like that haha. promoting his braces i guess? XD
this is sue ern pasta! so nice leh.....i like
this is mine! i love it haha. but i rugi jor! should called a more expensive rice xD
char & yong jian rice. they ask for more sauce too. *embarrassing* haha
lemon & li sha Lemon Chicken! (get it??? lemon xD li sha like to eat LEMON chicken :pp )
he pretending drinking the whole drinks haha. *fail*
quite lots too we eat haha!!
setia walk scenery really so breathtaking ! its so beautiful and yong jian say he wanna swim in those water haha! ( not deep also. one finger deep only cheh! )
wrote " be careful! deep water! " LOL we laugh so loud haha ~!!!
so nice leh! wanna take my wedding photo here wahahha ......
after eat all rush back cause scare someone get scold !!
wahaha
btw, i do have a nice day today and thanks ah char drive me back home. seriously you look so yeng zai today!! ( because its your birthday today so i give you face only haha )
hope you get girlfriend soon ! XD
my notes and homework
this is the notes i missed for 2 weeks! GOD! 2 WEEKS ONLY! TT
i need to re-copy it. cause its a photocopy of friends note only TT
me & friends is so pity!
1 : we missed 2 week classes!
2 : we need to re-copy all these notes!
3: we need to sit behind ==
4 : canteen nothing to eat. i miss asam laksa & sue ern miss roti canai TT
see that badge! its SMK Batu Lapan School Badge! I'm a Pre-U Student!!!!
even i don't look like one....not mature enough
today ah char told me something, he say when he first meet me, his friends told him that I'm a MALAY GIRL !!! WTF!!!!!!!! How can like this? i know I'm a little dark but I'm a PURE CHINESE OKAY!?????? I SPEAK CHINESE even I'm a SK student == did that effect?
WTF LA!!! I'm not MALAY!!! TAKE NOTES!!!!!!!!!
P/s : Actually i spot a good looking guy in my class! he's attractive yet cute ! ( that's the reason I'm so hot? lol! i shy shy haha damn la )
i wont tell you guys who is him. avoid to get humiliating by yong jian & chee hau!!!!! they so bad. will go and tell him de! so i will get my mouth shut and zipped ! :p wahaha
P/s 2 : sorry elaine & su ching can't join. they got activities! aiyo :[
have a nice day & don't feel guilty jor ya sue ern! haha
want go dinner d. babai! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOHD CHEE HAU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment