27 April 2012

Beh Tahan ah !!rr

a story of me and a hyprocrite guy! very awesome story!
blog this cause feel so interesting :pp
enjoy haha!!

when u see this [ bubble talk ] , its what i feel bout the sentences XD]

XXX : ><..


Peggie Py : I dont like guys so speechless de



XXX : i'm not speechless. is just i dont want to say much things
  • it i say more,it gets more cimplicated
  • complicated*

Peggie Py : Then dont say lo



XXX : you dont need to say like to me right?
  • like that*
  • then never mind la. if you want to show your fuck up attitude.
  • dont like then dont like la
  • i'm just sick and tired    [ like i care == ]

Peggie Py : First of all, I kinda get disappointed toward love this kinda things. But then you tell me so many things making me think that I deserve someone to treasure me too ;] but Just now,5 minutes ago i'm hoping you could tell me more bout you, talk to me more so I can understand you and fall for you. But thank you. For showing the real you now. You said you're well educated but you talk like this to a girl. And use such rude word. Maybe i'm just talking crap now. And I felt that i'm so stupid to trust again. Very thanks to you telling me all these. I'm truly thanks you …from the bottom of my heart. Hope you find a better girl. But next time dont so rude.



XXX : you are the one who speak rudely.

  • just look at yourself. 
    u dont even know what is 
    love [ har? really ka?]

Peggie Py : And yes. Truly yes. I'm rude and bad. But I never hide my self. I'm stupid idiot 
too.



XXX : Then,do you have to say im bad?

  • whats is all this. 
    you always think the past. thats ur problem..
    • you realy know im scared..

Peggie Py : You're right. I dont know what's love. But I understand myself more than you. I'll solves my own problems.



XXX : you keep bringing the past problems,thats wat makes you like that.. so,i would say,is better to find him back,and dont spoil it to others. do u get wat i mean?
  • Your not giving urself a freedom mind. You just like to think the past
  • You think too much. Your main problem.
  • Think Of Yourself before saying to other people. Because Your Attitude And Mind Never Change. Is Just Like,Your Ex BF is controlling you. Just Look. [ macam yes == u not me also lah. ]

Peggie Py : No. When someone leave my world. They never get the chance to get back. Tell you something, I already let go of my past. I didn't spend days crying for them. I'm just telling you what I experience. Just to remind my self that this world is cruel. And ofcoz this world got true love but mine still haven't appear yet. I learn how to let go things that wont belong to me anymore. People grow me grow. And this time you teach me that I should be single now to understand myself more. It's not the time to share myself with othersn yet. And you also teach me that I should not trust ppl easily, even they aren't meant to hurt you but they do hurt you accidentally. You said my ex still controling me but I dont even remember how he look or how those feel is now. It's past tense and so are we. [ yeng bo? :p]



XXX : Peggie. All I Can Say Is. Start A New Life. And,Please Dont Think Too Much.. Im just realy scared.. sometimes,i just want to cry.. because of all this had Threaten me.. if you realy understand wat i mean.. My heart truely Inspire You. the world is just under a curse. i dont get day light..Im not angry.. is i am scared..[ damn la, is u cursing me idiot!! im having new life here and u ka ka cau cau here ==]


Peggie Py : And i'm curious how you know my attitude didn't change? Haha. You not like knowing me long d, I guess you wont want wasting time on me anymore after I said so many "rude" word. Good luck to you well educated ppl! [he said he is well educated and get to study in higher education but this is how he treat ppl?]



XXX : are you saying me that i wont love u anymore?
  • you dont know me.
  • you dont understand me. i never said that i 
    wont find you anymore.
  • are you gonna just leave me? not considering anymore? [ damn hypocrite right? just now scold me now say love me == ]

Peggie Py : Lesson you taught me today : don't trust people easily. I wont fall for anything you said anymore. I'm so clear and wake up now 
After you said I dont show you my FUCK UP ATTITUDE !!  Well, i'm rude, and I wanna show you now. If you know it is MY ATTITUDE. Then dont care when the FUCK I wanna show it. Shit ! It's the 1st time I said FUCK to someone. You should be glad ^^ still want a girl like me? I'm so DAMN RUDE. And i'm such a bad girl. Stay away since you're so well educated  dont wanna polluted you with my attitude [this is so yeng !! :D but this is the 1st time i being so rude TT *cry* ] 




XXX : Thank you,


Peggie Py : Bye bye ^^
And i'll delete you, since you'll do that too



XXX : remember ur words.
  • u r the one who deletes me. [ who cares? i don't wanna see you again lo ]


    so this is what happen just now at my facebook inbox, this guy is very hypocrite, very very unlucky meeting him. i thought he very romantic punyer. and what he say before is so touching de leh! but now hor, see him also wanna vomit == 
    1st time scold people like this, quite syok also but i feel so bad, as i dislike use bad work scold people..... i'm so sorry god! please forgive me TT 

    so i end here!! byeeeeeeee~~

3 comments:

  1. Whoa was that really your first time being so rude to him XD?
    He sounds like a weirdo if you ask me!
    You did a good job, do you know him from school or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply !!
      he is a weirdo.......
      i know him form internet actually lol.
      why such person will exist?!? XDD

      Delete