01 January 2016

A summary of 2015

Before the 1st page end,
I would like to express my gratitude to all the people that have been to my life last year.

2015 indeed is a challenging year and it's the year full of laughter and tears.
In the beginning of the year, it's a new challenge. I took up many responsibilities and positions. Its hard to keep both things balance but results is what I expected!

From being a leader for a company to holding positions in certain activities makes me learn a lot. Especially about myself and peoples. I find it hard to satisfied everyone and also myself. The feeling wanted to complete single things is hard and I'm so thrown up to look at the awful sides of myself.

From a pretty happy 1st year, I went to a challenging 2nd year. Things don't go smooth at all, I find myself losing control and I've lost myself. I wanted to be alone all the time because I couldn't cope with people around me. I find it more comfortable to be by myself. But it does feel lonely.

Luckily, I have some important people in these time to remind me. I should be what I wanted to be. Life shouldn't be living for others but actually living for ourselves.
Even though, the journey is still a long way to go but I believe one day I can find that specific path that I wanted to go.

Thank you, for guiding me and listen to my inner feelings. It's actually hard to keep all the things by ourselves, I'm glad I got someone to talk to whenever I face these situations.
I've been really emotional recently and I don't really know why. I'm always emotional but these few months are the worst. And I realise my emotion can actually affect people around me and I don't really want them to be affected. I want to make some changes in me. So I can bring out positive vibes to people. I know it's not an easy task but at least, I tried isn't it?

2015, I can say that it's the most heartbreaking year. The feeling of being betrayed and played isn't fun. Probably it's only my part of thinking but I hate such an attitude. The relationship isn't something you can play around and don't take people feelings for granted. Don't play with it. It's not your toy.
Still, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I willing to be single forever to have such a jerks in my life. You definitely taught me a lot and I know you're a clever person but don't think that this is a fun game.

People ask me, will I forgive you?
I mean no of course. But I don't think it really matters. Since you don't feel bad about it too. I might be cruel but this is my nature, I don't forgive people like you. From the bottom of my heart again, thank you and I really do hate you.

Still, 2015 is a great year as I really learned so much! Especially about myself. I'm satisfied with my current life and I'm glad I've people that really treat me well.
Feelings toward family have grown stronger and stronger. I hope I can be someone stronger too. Looking for someone to take care me is tiring, why not be strong and take good care of myself.

2016, I'm looking forward to seeing changes in myself and it'll be another great year. Because I'll make it happen.

2nd family, I hope this family won't crack away easily because I really love you guys. Even though it might be a short term relationship but thank you for giving me the precious memories. I'm glad it happened before.

Thank you, everyone
And I'm sorry if I ever hurt anyone!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment